Destin Jetties Saturday 7/15/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
PHD. You got that shiney alumunium box on wheels with a flush toliet. Why didn't you "relocate" it over there for the night?

BTW... what time is dinner?

I need to do something about that not so shiny box, to make it "road worthy"

I would rather not mention it here though.....

SuPrBuGmAn:
Haha, the truth comes out :D

Drunk at 6:30 on a Monday? Yikes!

Oh please :rolleyes::28:
1. MDB doesn't really drink, especially not at 6:30 on Mondays
2. Such a coherent PHD-bash could not have been written by somebody who was drunk on a Monday evening at 6:30
3. Truth my :mooner: PHD had to improvise a fabrication in order to draw attention away from his chagrin from being dubbed "The Nonplanning Adventurer"
4. Who wants to go crayfishing in Marianna sometime soon? We can leave PHD at home :evil:

MDB speaks in the third person, especially when sober. Additionally, since MDB is a certified sadist, torturing PHD holds a great deal of fascination for her and as such she will be typing in the third person from now on just so she can derive pleasure from watching PHD act like somebody is running thier fingernails down a chalkboard. MDB can also spell antidisestablishmentarianism correctly while hopping on one foot, rubbing her tummy, and patting her head as proof that she is 100% sober.

Does anybody wanna go diving?

MysteryDiveBuddy:
MDB can also spell antidisestablishmentarianism correctly while hopping on one foot, rubbing her tummy, and patting her head as proof that she is 100% sober.

uh huh.....
I am reminded of the classic joke, when the officer asks the man he has pulled over to recite the alphabet backwards, and the guy responds...... I couldn't even do that sober!

MysteryDiveBuddy:
Truth my :mooner: PHD had to improvise a fabrication in order to draw attention away from his chagrin from being dubbed "The Nonplanning Adventurer"

Actually, the adventurer comment was originated by PHD while we were discussing him not making reservations over the phone Saturday when you guys were heading over. Something like, you don't have reservations? PHD: No, we'll just go from hotel to hotel till we find a place, if we don't find anything, I'll pick up a tent and we'll camp. Then he said something about being adventurous, LOL. That was a few hours before you guys tucked tail and ran :wink:

I'll be looking to hit Marianna(Mill Pond) again in Fall, when the park closes, so JB will be available.

Cypress or Morrison? More of a possibility.

I keep hearing whispers of cypress for Saturday. they are going to want me to work, but I will tell them to..... in the words of a great (in her mind) woman..... sod off

SuPrBuGmAn:
That was a few hours before you guys tucked tail and ran :wink:

I wouldn't have exactly called it tucking tail....

MDB refers to it as raging across state lines.

she is wrong, when we crossed into FL, I was still somewhat calm

Ah, but you forget, you never crossed out of FL. Perdido Key is still FL. If you had crossed into AL, you would have been within 10 min of us.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom