Destin Jetties 8-14AM and Morrison Springs early PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone interested in getting wet early Sunday morning? I think I'm gonna try to get a group together to hit the jetties at 5:30AM(high tide) and do a dive or two before grabbing a bite to eat and heading to Morrison for an early afternoon dive to clean the salt off our gear the fun way - diving a freshwater spring :)

Yeah :) probably wont' have to worry about the snorkel barges that early either :D

My next available date is the following Saturday, Aug 20th. What do the tides look like then?

FSUgly:
My next available date is the following Saturday, Aug 20th. What do the tides look like then?
Saturday the 20th, the high tide at Destin will be around noon. Unfortunantly, I'll still be upstate or perhaps further north after having deposited my daughter in school in Ohio. The wife has plans and they don't involve either one of us going south of Huntsville until the 21st.
Have fun
Howard

philmottrek99and02:
Saturday the 20th, the high tide at Destin will be around noon. Unfortunantly, I'll still be upstate or perhaps further north after having deposited my daughter in school in Ohio. The wife has plans and they don't involve either one of us going south of Huntsville until the 21st.
Have fun
Howard

:( BTW, my sister is a nurse at Forrest General Hospital there in Hattiesburg. My dad lives in Laurel. Small world :)

I show high tide at 11am CST on sunday at st andrews. Are you sure your tide time is right? We are going to the PC jetties if anyone wants to join us? Then maybe morrison after.

edit-nm, you meant the 14th

jviehe:
I show high tide at 11am CST on sunday at st andrews. Are you sure your tide time is right? We are going to the PC jetties if anyone wants to join us? Then maybe morrison after.

edit-nm, you meant the 14th

PC is an extra hour drive each way for us, I'm only looking for a day trip and I'd rather stay the night if I have to dive PC. Might see you at Morrison though? :D

Yeah, we'll be there around 3 EST I would expect. Isnt Morrison a drive for you too?

Morrison is 2 hours from me, PC is 3 during the winter months, more with summer traffic. :) We're diving an early high tide, but should be at Morrison around 1-2PM CST, so we'll probably be onsite around the same time. Maybe even arriving at the same time.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom