Destin Jetties 8-14AM and Morrison Springs early PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is for Sunday the 14th, Damn, have a court date on the 15th. How fresh would I be in court if I......

Drive from Morrison to ATL at 4 or 5 pm? Might be able to swing that. BugMan, you said something about a room in PCB? I am up for sharing for a place to crash. Might even come down earlier on Friday and stay over and get in a boat dive...

Hoss

Actually, whenever I mention 'stay the night' you can pretty much count on that meaning I'm camping :D

<--- Broke! :D

Matt we might see you at Morrison. A buddy and I are meeting here at 0800 and then heading to Morrison. Hope to see you guys there if you see a guy in a blue PT Cruiser say hi!!

If I can do it, I may go down on the 13th and stay over off the beach in a cheapie and do the dive. That way I will be rested enough to drive back and go to court.

Hoss

I'll look for ya, we'll be at the parking lot for the jetties around 5-5:30 in the morn.

WaterDawg - we'll be getting to Morrison around 1ish in the PM :) Hopefully, you guys will still be around!

We were there until about 1330 then went to Sallys for lunch. When we got there in the AM the gates were closed and the water looked brown but once you got down like 10ft it opened up and viz was great. There were some folks that pulled up but were detered by the closed gate, and the brown water, we were the only folks in the water!

Nice! That happened to us last time to, but we only had to descend about 3' before getting into the clear stuff. Its not too bad of a walk from the gate, but its always nice to have it open :D

I'm hoping for the best next weekend, even if it looks tannic, we might have to dive in to see if it clears.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom