Destin Jetties 7-1 & 7-2??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PHD - Are you going to join the Sunday crowd?

Suprbugman - Sunday is earlier in the day correct?

If there are any after dive festivities on Saturday, I'll join in. I just don't want to park at the end of the world and then walk the walk of hades during the height of the midday sun. Yes I'm a wimp.

Although I could go check to make sure someone is actually working.

photohikedive:
too bad there are no pictures....

They were working when I posted.

kchFLA:
Suprbugman - Sunday is earlier in the day correct?

If there are any after dive festivities on Saturday, I'll join in. I just don't want to park at the end of the world and then walk the walk of hades during the height of the midday sun. Yes I'm a wimp.

Meeting Sunday around 8AM for a 8:45AM hightide. I dunno what we are doing Saturday night, I'll be in town with some friends who'll surely want to repeat Friday nights drinkfest. Ick.

Well looks like I might be hitting Morrison on Sun. Probably wont be diving on Sat, but thats not totally decided yet, I might come out for a one tank dive.

I will have one person with me. We are both fresh out off O/W training. I hope we won't slow ya'll down to much. Looking foward to it.

Natebrr:
I will have one person with me. We are both fresh out off O/W training. I hope we won't slow ya'll down to much. Looking foward to it.
No problem, the sharks say that newbies taste great :D.

The vets say that newbie chum works great for attracting sharks for photo ops :wink:

I'm sorry that I won't be diving Saturday. I have professional courtesy with the sharks so I could maybe talk to them about giving you a break.:D :wink:

So what the verdict on time for Sat? If its early enough I might be able to make it out. I've got a lot of buddies diving there that day.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom