Destin Jetties 7-1 & 7-2??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
Are you going to try for two dives Saturday? I'll probably try to squeeze two in.

Depends on the ride situation. I don't think I will have to drive down to Destin(which isn't gonna hurt my feelings), but I dunno if my ride will want to do two dives. I'm willing to, as long as I can get back to the condo afterwards. :D I'll be bringing two tanks for myself, I have no problem with refilling them after Sat dives for Sundays diving.

Looks like Sat for me. Matt I can get you back, and to get tanks filled if you need it.

I am so wishing I could be there. Why did my husbands work have to pull a full inventory on July 1 and 2nd? Dumb banks!

I still may scoot on down Friday night. I am just not sure about staying at my condo with that crazy neighbor we have. I need to talk to my sister and see what she thinks. She was there last month when he was really causing problems, the police were there for hours trying to get him out of his condo. He caused them to have the water turned off in the whole building, after he broke a water pipe in the lobby. He has wrote on other units doors, breaks things all the time, throws trash everywhere and has thrown things at people from the balcony. I think he even has threatened some of the women there in offices. So....I don't really know if I want to come in late Friday alone, and stay there with him next door.

It is a shame that I can't come use our own condo because of him, what a waste.

We are looking at coming down on the 14th for the weekend, it would not be a four day trip but, atleast for 2 days. Then most likely nxt time we come down will be in August and September.

Cindy

Sorry you can't make it out here Cindy, especially due to that kind of reasoning. Its a real shame you can't get full use out of that investment due to some nut job next door. Safety first, like anything else though...

there is a strip of sand next to the road. Do you have google earth? I can send you a placemark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom