Destin FL diving May 6th-13th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remind me not to get on you bad side. :)

kchFLA:
Mike_S as you are the instigator of this soiree, you don't mind a newbie girl intruding do you.

The more the merrier :)

Now with this many folks coming, I've for sure got to get there. :)

The pressure is on. :)

mike_s:
...Now with this many folks coming, I've for sure got to get there. :)
You can't get the thing started and not show up.

Here's Paul - if we can get him into a trance like this he'll be easy to put in the pot :D.

When I was showing pics of that dive last year to folks at work, they saw Paul's pic and went "who's the dead guy?" (when they saw how pale his face was).

mike_s:
Cool. Who are you doing your IDC with? (Scubatech?). I'm likely to do a day or two of boat dives with them while I'm there.
Im doing it with Anna at Emerald Coast Scuba. Will be there 4PM next friday. Maybe I can steal away to the jetties.

jviehe:
Im doing it with Anna at Emerald Coast Scuba. Will be there 4PM next friday. Maybe I can steal away to the jetties.

She does good work. I'm doing mine with her next year. They have a really nice shop now.

mike_s:
When I was showing pics of that dive last year to folks at work, they saw Paul's pic and went "who's the dead guy?" (when they saw how pale his face was).
He came back to life after that and started harassing the crabs - that's why we should put him and the crabs in the pot together before we light the fire :D.

So are we shooting for a 3:30PM meet time at the parking lot? or earlier or later?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom