Destin FL diving May 6th-13th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another question - How am I going to know you guys?

Mike says he's still shooting for 3:30-4PM and he's gonna try to make half his drive today/night so they can get there early without rushing.

I'll be driving a crusty two-toned Bronco II thats silver and blue w/dive stickers all over it.. Bill should be in either a crusty blue Neon or a black Cherokee. I THINK mike drives a green tahoe?

kchFLA:
Another question - How am I going to know you guys?

Typically Bugman's got on his pink speedo thong.

You can't miss him.

I used to wear my lime green one, but it sent people screaming in terror. [*snicker*] :)

Yep. I'll be in a dark green Chevy Tahoe. 99 model. Dive flag on front bumper.+

I have a light grey Solara.

The smart ***** in me is thinking if the Jetties is where a lot of poeple dive, things with the dive flag will be common.

Mike - where are you driving down from?

Well guys, the jetties should be good tommorow. I just back from diving them, incredable dive, tons of fish, no current, great vis.

I'll be driving a black Ford F150, cant miss it, it's the nicest one there (I just bought it the other day cant you tell?:D )

As for other divers, I know that Emerald Coast is running an AOW class and some DSD's there at the same time so there will be a few other divers, but they're coming by boat.

Hopefully my cold will let me dive tommorow, I'm coming regardless. Today I had a hard time equalizing, had to spend about 30 min at 30 ft before my ears cleared enough to go deeper. We'll see how tommorow goes.

Good to know conditions are favorable, we'll keep an eye out for an F150 tomorrow.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom