Deparate Housewives anti Filipino ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i can never understand why they took "FIREFLY" off air ... it was such a good series!

well, wikipedia said it was because the american audience found it very difficult to follow the plot (?) errr.....?

:popcorn:

Watch Californication instead....currently my favourite show at the moment. After you get past the T & A, the writing is pretty good. David Duchovny has reinvented himself.

Alright everyone, I say we all boycott Desperate Housewives.
How do I boycott something I've never watched, never intend to watch, and hope to hell I never have to watch?
:D
i can never understand why they took "FIREFLY" off air ... it was such a good series!
One of the very few shows worth watching.
Rick

that's why i watch HOUSE...

and terri hatcher's character is so freaking BOBO (stupid) i mean, does she have to be clumsy in EVERY episode? sheesh...

BOBO

now, about this PC thing: it's ALL BULL... call a retard a retard for chrissakes...

for example: cosme, you're a retard!

see? that wasn't so hard now? should we call the SPCA now? should the human rights commission choose to boycott me? should my remark come out in ********* here on SB? why should cosme be bothered anyway? he's a retard for chrissakes! :mooner:

Jag

hahaha jag! I second House MD! Great show, and House actually reminds me of my mentor here!

How do I boycott something I've never watched, never intend to watch, and hope to hell I never have to watch?
:D
Rick

Lol! We can only hope that there are more of you, Uncle Ricky. :D

You guess you are an American?? You guess?? Dude, look at your passport....that might be the first clue. Obviously you have never served the American public at large in any way shape or form if you guess you are an American. If you an illegal then get out of the US. I pay too much in taxes already to have to support some illiegal. Color has nothing to do with citizenship. Jeez.....

Listen Up Dingle Tard !! What I was saying by "guessing Im american" was that I was assuming im an american regarldess of race which so many people tend to stear away from by stating that they are something or other. Secondly I have served it was in the Navy. I dont have to post my professional resume now do I?

hahaha, dingle tard...... new word for tomorrow! :D

(requesting that mods please leave personal slurr for hilarity)

I wouldnt necessarily call it a personal slur; more of a replacement for lack of using a personal slur. plus I thought it was pretty funny too.

Back
Top Bottom