Deparate Housewives anti Filipino ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Post the dive sites on the map....duh

You guess you are an American?? You guess?? Dude, look at your passport....that might be the first clue. Obviously you have never served the American public at large in any way shape or form if you guess you are an American. If you an illegal then get out of the US. I pay too much in taxes already to have to support some illiegal. Color has nothing to do with citizenship. Jeez.....

Im half mexican, half white, but I guess im american. my friends are black (African american), filipinno, white, purerto rican, cuban, brazillian, colombian, and I dont care about comments like these and I dont think any of my friends do either. I respect all cultures and im sure that the show didnt mean to offend anyone in the Phillipines or anyone that has ever lived there. It's kind of like the chihuahua in the taco bell commercials, I freakn loved him and so did my mom (She's 100% Mexican) but alot of people wanted to boycot taco bell. I dont think its says anything either way good or bad.

The way all this PC Bu%%#$it is going we won't even be able to fart w/out offending one group or another.

Maybe. However, I am a bit tired of small minded, uncultured, thoughtless Americans personally. Too often people blame their ignorance on having to be PC. I guess we can just lump this Terri chick right in with the uneducated fools.

You guess you are an American?? You guess?? Dude, look at your passport....that might be the first clue. Obviously you have never served the American public at large in any way shape or form if you guess you are an American. If you an illegal then get out of the US. I pay too much in taxes already to have to support some illiegal. Color has nothing to do with citizenship. Jeez.....

:rofl3: we definitely need to go diving soon.

got it, babyD. i was kinda slow last night. and i totally forgot i have to plug in dive flag on google maps...

i shall do that after im done with our corporate ****. our sales director just barged into my office exasperated and screaming about the goal i assigned for his team. take me out of the corporate rat hole, please...

Alright everyone, I say we all boycott Desperate Housewives. Not because of the Filipino comment, but just because it's Desperate Housewives!

(seriously, watching those shows will rot your brain!)

I will watch american shows coz there's nothing else to watch on Singapore channels!!?

Watch Californication instead....currently my favourite show at the moment. After you get past the T & A, the writing is pretty good. David Duchovny has reinvented himself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom