Denver Area Dive Tomorrow 8/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I missed you guys, I didn't get home from the shoot until well after 3 PM.
But I'll be at Chatfield by 7 AM tomorrow.

charlieo:
Sorry I missed you guys, I didn't get home from the shoot until well after 3 PM.
But I'll be at Chatfield by 7 AM tomorrow.

We're sorry we missed you too. Although, I am not sure you would be able to get in. They had a hot air balloon event. When I left about 7:00 the Wadsworth was blocked to north of the freeway.

Charieo,

Besides being close, what is the appeal to Chatfield? I was only there once before for class. The viz was horrible but I assumed that was from all the students before us. We were doing search and recovery, so bad viz is good.

Yesterday, we could not see much farther then you can stretch your hand out. We did the 'string tour' a couple of times. Finding the string was the tricky part but once you have done it and know where the string is even in bad viz we could find it.

We did have a great time and had a lot of good laughs about loosing each other. We talked about other sort-of-local dives we would like to do. It was a great way to cool off on a hot day. But I have to say, that was the worse viz I have been in.

Back
Top Bottom