Denver Area Dive Tomorrow 8/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robanna

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I may be able to get away and dive tomorrow.
Can anyone join me?

I was thinking Aurora but I've never been to Chatfield and would be open to that.

Post here or PM me if you're interested.

robanna:
I may be able to get away and dive tomorrow.
Can anyone join me?

I was thinking Aurora but I've never been to Chatfield and would be open to that.

Post here or PM me if you're interested.

I am available on Saturday. Is that doable?

ddavies:
I am available on Saturday. Is that doable?
I can also do Saturday, but will need to know soon. Have things to do, but can rearrange the schedule if I have enough lead time.

-Rick

I may be able to do a dive. Post it when you firm up the plan and I'll try to make it.

Ok, it must be the Blonde hair :14: I'm already confused. :confused: :confused:This thread was started today (Thursday)at 1:49PM. Today is 8/23.
11.gif
When I read this the first time, I thought it was posted late yesterday (Wednesday) for Today, 8/23. Now I'm not sure if Rob was looking for someone for Today or Tomorrow (Friday) 8/24.
shakehead.gif
In any case, it seems that Dan and I can dive on Saturday (8/25).
03.gif

Which day were you thinking about Moose?

Rob, can you make it Saturday?:popcorn:

Saturday, prefer afternoon. I think it will be pretty hot then as well.

Sorry about that. It's my blonde moment.

Yes, I was talking about friday the 24th. Today. I didn't get any takers.

Looks like a group want to try for tomorrow. Someone should start a thread about that.

I'm still game for Saturday afternoon or even Sunday. Post or PM me if anyone is interested.

I would be interested in late Satruday afternoon or very early Sunday morning (7 AM). At Chatfield.

charlieo:
I would be interested in late Satruday afternoon or very early Sunday morning (7 AM). At Chatfield.

Saturday afternoon works for me. I need to get my tanks filled. I will call you in the morning. Chatfield is fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom