Denver Area Dive Tomorrow 8/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divemoose:
I'm still game for Saturday afternoon or even Sunday. Post or PM me if anyone is interested.

Divemoose

Saturday afternoon, Chatfield work for you?

Great! I'll pick up a tank this morning. 1:00 OK? I've never been to Chatfield. Where is the dive spot?

I'd like to go too. I had committed to repair two sprinkler systems this weekend. I'll see if I can trouble shoot them, and get the parts this morning, and then I could do the repair tomorrow (the distributors are closed on Sundays). If it works out, I'll try and join you. Dan, could you PM your phone number to me, so I can call and find out the particulars?

Moose, I found this map and modified it to show where I *think* the scuba area is. I've never been there myself.

Attachments

• ChatfieldDiveMapA.pdf
    339.3 KB · Views: 95
divemoose:
Great! I'll pick up a tank this morning. 1:00 OK? I've never been to Chatfield. Where is the dive spot?
If we meet at 1:30 we can do a dive, and take a break and then be ready to dive when Frank can get there. Or we can meet after 3:00 if you only want to do one dive.

Waterskier's map is correct for the scuba area.

I'll PM my number.

Can I come too? You guys meeting at 1:30 or 3:00?

pipefish:
Can I come too? You guys meeting at 1:30 or 3:00?
you are always welcome. Since I have not heard back I am planning on 1:30 that way I am covered for both.

Dan

ddavies:
you are always welcome. Since I have not heard back I am planning on 1:30 that way I am covered for both.

Dan

Ah shucks Dan. You're the greatest! :blinking: I'll try and make it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom