Denver area - 1 / 2 September - anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all,

I had a great time yesterday. I got in some practice with my navigation skills while looking for Dan's lost compass. And it was great seeing everyone. Sorry you couldn't make it Ron.

Red_5:
Thanks to everyone who showed up. I had a good time (~) :wink:

I won't spoil all the fun about what happened and what we got to see, so I'll wait for the others to arrive first.

question was asked about crawdads:

[/B]
I had a great time as usual but then I have a great time anytime I can get wet.

Congrats to Sarah! It was nice meeting you.

Red_5 nice to meet you. You asked about the conditions in the lakes. I tend to dive them early in the season. I like to go to the mountain lakes as things warm up. Viz is the main reason. As the water temp warms the viz drops.

This year was different for me, I dove Aurora from the first day it was open through this last weekend. What I found interesting is the bottom changes. First, it is barren, then spotty grass, then everything is covered several inches deep. This weekend it was almost barren again.

The dads were interesting too. This was the first time I have seen so many very little ones. Of course, this time I saw the most really big ones that I have ever seen.

Red_5 thanks for the information on what the dads eat. It was what I expected, but it begs the question what they are eating now. There was very little on the bottom except dads and they were every where.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom