Denver and Colorado diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went ahead and sent him an email, thanks :)

I told him "DocVikingo from ScubaBoard", hope that is clear enough for him :wink:

Jeff

Originally posted by DocVikingo
Hi Fetch,

I have a diving acquaintance in Denver. His name is Charles. Contact him at dermadiver@scubadiving.com & tell him I sent you.

Best of luck.

DocVikingo

Hello Fellow Colorado or Near By Divers,

The Denver Scuba Club hasn't had much activity, so I'm looking for some folks who would like to dive pretty much anytime during the week or weekend. Would love to get some night dives in too.

Anybody out there interested? Aurora Reservoir, Chatfield Reservoir, and maybe Wellington Reservoir... Any other ideas or places you are familiar with? Let me know! Let's get some dives in while the weather is warm.. and we still have water!

Jeff

This message is for DenvercoJeff and any other user interested in doing some locaal Colorado diving. Please email me at fishinnupt@earthlink.net. There are some really good groups of local Colorado divers that get together fairly regularly. A diver could dive several times a month every month of the year if they were interested. Dry suits at certain locations would be mandatory, but the class for dry suit cert. and rentals is fairly inexpensive. Hope to hear from you all, let's go blow some bubbles.

I recently moved to South Central Colorado. I would appreciate any ideas you may have for good places to dive. Preferably in places where you do not need a dry suite to dive and you can see past the lenght of your arm.

Thanks!

I know a lot of folks from colorado come down to santa rosa new mexico to the blue hole 61 degrees year around and very good vis[depending on the number of students there]
joens

Its 87 feet deep about 60 feet across at the top gets wider at the bottom .There is a grate at the bottom to keep folks out of the cave .darn. If you want to go there sometime and no one wants to come along ,holler at me I will meet you there if I'm not working.
Joens

I plan on being at Blue Hole on Nov 30th. Maybe it might work out.

Its about the only place that has good vis in the general area. I have heard decent things about Navajo Lake as well, but the vis is not as good, and the best time would be July through Sept since the water is warmer at those times. A buddy and I are doing the prelim planning work for a trip out to Lake Powell some time in the near future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom