Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now Clay, Anne Bonny was a Famous Piratess.....like me...:wink:

leah:
Just saying hello and adding to the post count. For our own Ann Bonnie aka denisegg

Hello, Leah!!:)

Oh. My pirate history is a little rusty.

Denise, can I make him walk the plank or do you want to do it? Just kidding snep! LOL I guess you have your work cut out bringing these guys up to speed!

I am so glad warm weather is here and I can dive again. I am going to try to do one Scuba Board Dive of the Month here in SC at lake Jocassee this season. It has been so much fun to meet the folks with that I banter with on the board. Are you guys planning anything like this down your way?

She is working on it.

Warm weather. Not here. 32 degrees to night. 3 days ago it was 88 degrees.

We get together all the time. 2 weeks ago. Again in a couple of weeks.

Leah, Here is what we having going on right now:

denisegg:
Well, it looks like the April 22nd Earth Day Clean Up Dive will be our Dive n Dine for April!!! Sounds like it is going to be a great day for a gathering; lots of diving, eating, socializing AND it's all for a good cause!! There are two threads:

This one is the surface interval thread...feel free to socialize on this one:D

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=184402

This is the "for serious discussion" only regarding the dive and cookout (insert serious solemn smilie here)

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=185450

There may be other dives going on that are on short notice and you have to keep an eye on the Dixie Diver's and the North Florida Conch Local Travel Subforum to catch these.:)

leah:
Denise, can I make him walk the plank or do you want to do it?

No, No, walking the plank won't do...they like being in the water....what these pirates need are flogging with whips.....no, no, they like that too....actually, I haven't found a form of torture that they didn't like yet...:D

You posting so much is enough torture. :wink:

Michael

mwhities:
You posting so much is enough torture. :wink:

Michael

Yes, but there again, you guys like it.....:D

Who said that? They should be shot!

:wink:

Michael

Back
Top Bottom