Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
No, No, walking the plank won't do...they like being in the water....what these pirates need are flogging with whips.....no, no, they like that too....actually, I haven't found a form of torture that they didn't like yet...:D

No not the plank. I am scared of the plank. Anything but the plank. I can not swim.:rofl3:

BRANDY:
Whats up Clay? when you coming back down?

Not much. I do not know when I will be back down. Maybe in 3 weekends. We will see.
My daughter just started the softball season. They have like 24 games in the regular season and they will probably get into tourmaments. They usually do. So who really knows.

Leah, Your link does not work.

Great. Now I have to go drill a hole in my eye balls.

:hmmm: Now Leah, that is just "nonsense":D .. It is one thing to torture them and they fully deserve it :wink: ....but to show a man a bikini filled out like that falls under the category of "cruel and unusual punishment".....they may never feel that it is safe to go back into the water :jaws:

:eek:fftopic: Brandy, asking Clay how he is doing doesn't sound like nonsense to me. Stick to the topic...

Now...:focus:

Clay that new avatar proves that you have as much sense of direction as I do. Is that why you and I were the only ones that knew how to get to Morrison's and everyone else got lost? :D

denisegg:
:hmmm: Now Leah, that is just "nonsense":D .. It is one thing to torture them and they fully deserve it :wink: ....but to show a man a bikini filled out like that falls under the category of "cruel and unusual punishment".....they may never feel that it is safe to go back into the water :jaws:

Yeah, that would be cruel. I thought about sending it to a couple of my DIR buddies and asking them if this outfit complied with DIR guidelines--it clearly doesn't as those string ties on the sides and in the back are major failure points! :rofl3:

Well I have company coming today so I better log off and get back to cleaning. Have a good day all. I think cleaning is nonsense--I should be diving--but is it 31 outside and it was 89 a couple of days ago--I think that is nonsense too!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom