Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now, now...he has been properly reprimanded for making "sense":D

Denise are you, Brandy and I getting a grocery type list together for Key Largo. I thought we might want to plan ahead an take an ice chest with us. Or we can wait until we get there. Seems that breakfast stuff and munchies might be smart to take. What are your thoughts?

I have a pretty nice size ice chest that I keep in my dive trailor. When I go on a trip, I always pack it with sodas and bottled water. I also always buy snack foods to munch on while diving. We should make Brandy do the cooking while we are there. The fish he cooked at Morrisons was awesome. I bet he knows how to cook breakfast too.:wink:

denisegg:
Now, now...he has been properly reprimanded for making such a stupid mistake. It's frustrating. Upon seeing my name as the title of a thread, my head swelled to the size of a show winning pumpkin. I was not able to get through the door of the room I keep the computer in. So, now I can't get anything done, except post on SB until the swelling goes down. My poor son has to bring me my food, and empty the old paint bucket that has become my plastic chamber pot. Thanks alot BRANDY, thanks a lot.:D

ew, plastic chamber pot? if you were my mother..... I'ld just leave you to your own devices.

denisegg:
Hey I've been diving Friggincold this winter....as cold as 52 in a wetsuit.:D I would say that contributed to the greater good of diving.:wink:

Heyy, come on up here to Ohio, we'll get you out diving in 40 degree water! I'm planning on diving next weekend . . .

Ken

denisegg:
I have a pretty nice size ice chest that I keep in my dive trailor. When I go on a trip, I always pack it with sodas and bottled water. I also always buy snack foods to munch on while diving. We should make Brandy do the cooking while we are there. The fish he cooked at Morrisons was awesome. I bet he knows how to cook breakfast too.:wink:

can I come if I bring the smoker?

photohikedive:
ew, leave you to your own devices.

MDB has tried to leave you to your own devices but they were too scary. :D

Notso_Ken:
Heyy, we'll get you out diving in 40 degree water!. . .
Ken

Not so...Ken.....no not so.....:D

Back
Top Bottom