Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420:
I notice Denise is always the PUN of any joke on SB, I find this funny :D

You all just keep it up!!! I only have about a dozen more posts to hit my 2000 mark by Easter!!:D

panhandvr:
I think your blonde moments have added up to 1992 posts and counting

No, No...not all of them are like that...there was #...., no it was #.....,hmmmmm,that's not it either.....ummmmm....well, give me time and I will find it.:D

You are provoking me again!!!:D I am going to send a bunny to your house and I'm talking about one of those nightmare ones, not a nighttime one....:wink:

HAHA Oh no please dont send the bunnies!
Ingredients (serves 3-4, depending on rabbit size)
  • 1 farmed rabbit , jointed without offal
  • Sprigs of thyme, rosemary and parsley
  • half a bottle of white wine
  • chicken stock (the wine and stock combined should be enough to cover the rabbit in your casserole dish)
  • 100g walnuts
  • 1 large garlic clove, roughly chopped
  • 3 additional small garlic cloves, minced
  • 125ml single cream
  • 1 handful finely chopped curly parsley
  • 1 capful cider vinegar
  1. Preheat your oven to 200 C (about gas mark 6)
  2. Brown each rabbit joint in a hot saucepan and transfer to the casserole dish.
  3. Add the chopped garlic, herbs and cover with the wine and stock. Place in the center of the oven for 45 minutes.
  4. Using a pestle and mortar crush the walnuts. Transfer to a liquidiser with the minced garlic and half the cream and blend until smooth.
  5. Once the rabbit has cooked, place the walnut paste in a saucepan. Add 6 tablespoons of the poaching liquid, the rest of the cream, vinegar and the finely chopped parsely.
  6. Mix well whilst warming over a low heat. Simmer for a few minutes.
  7. Remove the rabbit joints from the casserole dish with a slotted spoon. Serve with the sauce poured over and you choice of vegetables.

Alright Jon, you're really beginning to scare me now....any man who would conceive of the notion of cooking a rabbit on Easter has issues, but to waste a 1/2 bottle of good wine on it is nightmarish....:D

panhandvr:
LOL wine is a waste of time for anything else...Liquor get ya there quicker :O)

Not true....I am sipping a little white wine right now while I'm working.....just a little inspiration to make me feel better because I'm having to work on Sunday and a Holiday...must keep somewhat of a clear head to work....although mine isn't what you would call high vis on a good day..:wink:

eww thats a four letter word especially on the weekend especially on a holiday. IM sure you need all the help you can get keeping a clear head the booze cant help lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom