Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:11: PePaw, you sure you are rehabilitated? ......

If Denise was in a bunny suit it would look more like a playboy bunny suit that this pink thing you are showing. Tell em D!

:rofl3: with all the talk of whips and such I fully expected to see her in a leather wet suit. ...but the fur is amusing lol

seadoggirl:
If Denise was in a bunny suit it would look more like a playboy bunny suit than this pink thing you are showing. Tell em D!

True, my bunny suit is not suitable for hunting easter eggs in.:wink:

panhandvr:
:rofl3: with all the talk of whips and such I fully excpected to see her in a leather wet suit. ...but the fur is amusing lol

Who told you about my leather wet suit....no really, who told you?:D

I think some of you are trying to give newcomers the wrong impression about me when they enter our discussions on the board, so I thought I would set the record straight and share with you my introduction I gave to Sandman regarding his question about who we are, where we are from and our favorite diving. Perhaps this will clear up a few things for the rest of you::D

denisegg:
I don't think we have been "properly" introduced. My name is Denise....I am very quiet, shy and reserved (insert sincere smilie):wink: ....don't have too much to say(insert absurd similie):D and when I do speak it is always no "nonsense"(I don't think they have a smilie that is appropriate for inserting here):D and very pertinent information about a specific topic being discussed on a thread and I try to contribute my knowledge and wisdom and expertise and experience as a fellow diver for the greater good of all those concerned who are trying to gather clear and precise facts regarding that specific topic.

Oh, excuse me, that wasn't the question...Okay, I am from LA(the good one, not the one in CA):D I live a couple of hours away from the gulf. My local authorities have informed me that I can no longer divulge my exact location because of that stalking incident...but I digress:D ..now where was I, oh yes, I live, well, we have already discussed that. Now, my favorite diving of course is cyberdiving on scubaboard....but when I get a chance to get in the water wrecks are my favorite...my therapist thinks it has something to do with wrecking havoc:D , but what would he know.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom