Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liquor isnt' served at Hooters, just beer, but they do serve Redbull at certain locations. I do know several Hooter girls who enjoy Redbull and Vodka though.

I preffer Redbull and Jager to be honest.

Redbull gets me through the day - just redbull. When I'm drinking, I usually stick to either beer, or rum.

denisegg:
Frank you haven't seen Donna and me together....just take me times 2....think you can handle it?:D

I'll be sure to bring my mp3 player! And some Aleve!

seadoggirl:
Oh no. I had relatives in Pearl Mississippi. Frank, please tell me you are not married to anyone with a last name of Calhoun

Nah, my wifes last name was Tucker.

SuPrBuGmAn:
When I'm drinking, I usually stick to either beer, or rum.

So you do know your way around booze....:D

Update on local boat... I got an email from Capt Rusty - Gulf Diver this morning. His boat is not back in the water yet. This is not Gary's boat. His stays in the water. Capt Rusty charters through Underwater Works in Fairhope. Anyway...

seadoggirl:
Update on local boat... I got an email from Capt Rusty - Gulf Diver this morning. His boat is not back in the water yet. This is not Gary's boat. His stays in the water. Capt Rusty charters through Underwater Works in Fairhope. Anyway...

Anyway???.....don't leave us in suspense...what??:D

Sometimes I think Denise posts just to she can see her avatar...

lol I would have to agree with ya frank... I do enjoy my whiskey straight ,,,especially jameson .. and i also enjoy the jagger bombs . Denise you caught on quick to my subtile references it only took ya a couple of posts later .

will we need to bring bags?

frankc420:
Sometimes I think Denise posts just to she can see her avatar...

She will be seeing it a lot more then.
I've copied it to my desktop and will be using it myself soon.
Just a little more photoshop work to do !:wink:

panhandvr:
Denise you caught on quick to my subtile references it only took ya a couple of posts later .

will we need to bring bags?

Only body bags for those who annoy me....I am buying a bigger knife :D

PePaw:
She will be seeing it a lot more then.
I've copied it to my desktop and will be using it myself soon.
Just a little more photoshop work to do !:wink:

In the words of Mike_S when OriskanyDivemaster said he sounded pretty cute:
mike_s:
huh? w.t.*. is this?

or as Arnold would say "What you talking about Willis? "

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom