Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

panhandvr:
thanks for the support seadoggirl redbull and vodka just goes down a bit smoother...besides it was a lazy night no need for the Jack and coke.. hmm maybe ill just have to put my avatar in the message that would suck .Im stickin with my story its all your fault lol

It must not have been too lazy a night...we were still up at 3am:wink:

Jack and coke..now you sound like Brandy...except he doesn't bother with the coke:D

Now what I can't understand is you can manage an avatar of Freddy but you can't manage a sphinx....anyway...whoever heard of one of those underwater with a diver....if that is what redbull and vodka does to you....you better take up rum:D :D

seadoggirl:
We'll talk on the way to Largo. I think I'd like jokes on Frank

I guess I'll ride next to you then :D

frankc420:
I guess I'll ride next to you then :D

Frank you haven't seen Donna and me together....just take me times 2....think you can handle it?:D

Oh no. I had relatives in Pearl Mississippi. Frank, please tell me you are not married to anyone with a last name of Calhoun

Brandy back me up on this...what is wrong with redbull and vodka.....
..........dang, all this talk is making me thirsty.....I think I'm gonna have to fix a rum and diet coke....easy on the diet coke...:D

haha actually i only like coke with the first one. I think you have sabotaged my avatar lol i think its time for "freddy" to come back .you guys becareful on your way to Largo. Oh by the way you go east through the panhandle to get there. If you hear banjos you ve gone west into Mississippi.

panhandvr:
haha actually i only like coke with the first one. I think you have sabotaged my avatar lol i think its time for "freddy" to come back .you guys becareful on your way to Largo. Oh by the way you go east through the panhandle to get there. If you hear banjos you ve gone west into Mississippi.

Lets not talk about geography right now. I am about to beat the **** :wink: out of some locals on the Earth Day Thread for harrassing me about being geographically challenged. That's okay....they know they will pay....the only problem is.....they like it.:D

Now Jon,
I just reread your last post....it sounds to me like you may be making a bit of a slur about my "non" sense of direction as well...you wouldn't have already been over there reading that thread by chance now would you? So you like nightmares do you? Whips and chains....hmmmmm.....that sounds about right!!!! I think the only thing that would scare you guys is if the ladies left the bull whips at home..:D

I guess Redbull is ok with vodka. I think vodka is for girls anyway, so it doesnt matter.

Now dont screw up your whiskey with any additives!
I think matt drinks the redbull vodka because hes hittin up on all those Hooters girls?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom