Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lets see Frank you should definitely lose the 420

Clay should leave his just as it is....tooooo cute

Brandy should change his to the VanishingMan

PePaw should change his to....ummmm...NVM:D

Everyone else should be ok for now....

Well that means that I am special...cause "I" know the story..:blinking:

Actually I am training him to attack at my command..You know for those pesty people
who read walls in men's bathroom stalls at rest stops..

hmmm....... give me an idea.

For years I have peeled those little, white rectanguler anti theft alarm tags off at Walmart and put them on rude peoples backs at the check out,...then watched them stopped by the old, security, lady with the yellow marker at the door

The other day my eife came up to me at Wamart and wanted to know what the smell was, she could smell it 3 isles away.

Bull Shark Attack

AJimage.jhtml;jsessionid=C25B7E75E77DBE9D6D0A8203A81158D9

AJimage.jhtml;jsessionid=C25B7E75E77DBE9D6D0A8203A81158D9

Well....she often sprays perfume on her at the store,... well I sprayed some of that shrimp scented fish attractant for lures on my wrist.

We have our best luck with shrimp,....I wonder if spraying your buddy with shrimp wish attractant would attract photo subjects?

Anyone want to be part of an experiment.

A little warning,... more then half of my underwater experiments end with negative results!

denisegg:
well lets see..they had to use two when I was 33 just a few years ago:D

um, yeah, you didn't tell the rest of the story. I think the 33 was merely part of an algebra equaltion used, because they couldn't afford a cake large enough for the actual numbers.

Let it go MonkeyBoy....it's okay to be attracted to an older woman :wink: ...you can be my cabana boy...I'll let you feed me grapes..:blinking:

I <3 older women. :wink: (Well, woman. :p)

Michael

denisegg:
Let it go MonkeyBoy....it's okay to be attracted to an older woman :wink: ...you can be my cabana boy...I'll let you feed me grapes..:blinking:
But when she ask for nuts.....RUN !:wink:

denisegg:

Are you kidding me? MDB is 26, and I told her next year I would be looking for a younger replacement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom