Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
Why aren't you sweet!!:10: No, I'm not sure I am that age. I usually just don't tell my age because I get tired of arguing with people ....I say "yes I am" and they say "no you're not"...so maybe they are right.:wink: But since I have a son that is 18 I suppose we need to go with a little bit older than 30.
Not necessarily.
You do live in the South !:D

I can still pull off 29 years old. A few more years and I won't be able to. My child could have been born when I was 18.

Yes our children do tell on us don't they? I can pull off 29 if you can Snep....I'll just have to leave Andy at home..:wink:

And what is this going on lately about the South? Is it open season to bash the South?...All this talk about alcoholics, rednecks, having children early, interfamily marriages, banjo playing....

I'll have you know my extended family doesn't have any...ummmm.....well the last two, unless you count cousins...and they were like 2nd cousins..does that count?....and I don't claim them anyway:D

denisegg:
Why aren't you sweet!!:10: No, I'm not sure I am that age. I usually just don't tell my age because I get tired of arguing with people ....I say "yes I am" and they say "no you're not"...so maybe they are right.:wink: But since I have a son that is 18 I suppose we need to go with a little bit older than 30.

a little bit? A LITTLE BIT!!!!!!!!!??????

lady, it's been a long time since they needed to use a 3 on your birthday cake more than once a decade.....

I... gotta.. goo... diving.... running... out... of.... money.... buying... gear......

HELP!!!!!!!!

Michael

photohikedive:
a little bit? A LITTLE BIT!!!!!!!!!??????

lady, it's been a long time since they needed to use a 3 on your birthday cake more than once a decade.....

well lets see..they had to use two when I was 33 just a few years ago:D

mwhities:
I... gotta.. goo... diving.... running... out... of.... money.... buying... gear......

HELP!!!!!!!!

Michael

more like running out of money buying diapers..:)...(no Michael :shakehead ..not for you, for the baby)

Naaa, not yet. We have a LOT of diapers from the parties. Not saying we won't need more, we just haven't had to buy anymore yet. :)

Michael

And PHD, I like MonkeyBoy better. I think you should have an administrator change your user name to that

and I think John should have his changed to LetterBoy

and I think panhandvr should have his changed to NightmareMan

and I think Chip should leave his avatar just as it is..it becomes him so well, but he might want to think about changing his name to SlowSpeed instead of Onespeed :D

Back
Top Bottom