Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what are we posting in multiples or are we in a nightmare?.....

Hav'nt seen scuba board for a couple of weeks, kinda missed it a little...........hm maybe not,.. I thought it was dead,.....Had my dive flag at half mast all last week.

Did you guys dive this weekend?

I was out of Panama City Saturday, 11:30 to dark, sure did stroma nd did get very wet at the end. Early A.M. took off about 05:30 for Choc bay, lunch at Ebro Cafe.

Met a guy that said they did well off Panama city stage one, lots of sharks.

How about some practical info,... anyone know why you cross your tow chains on the boat????

I had one hitch clamp break in San Antonio, In 95, on the freeway at 60 MPH in the rain. I had the chains crossed.

You cross them to in case you disconnect. The hitch will hit the chains and not the ground causing a jack knife.

Well once again, my pet bull shark followed me to St Andrews. He was spotted by another group of divers. None of us saw him. It was an open water class doing their check out dive. The vis was so low he either had to be very big or very close to be seen. That is 3 dives in a row in the gulf....hmmmmm.....this is either very bad or very good. Very bad that he is following me around or very good that he has not attacked.

It is all Jon's fault. I never saw any sharks until nightmare man started posting on here.

Did you see the post I made on the guy killed by a Bull Shark at Panama City Jetties?

Shark attacks tend to occur more in low vis,...why.. It works like this

At a distance the shark uses sensors, vibrations and smell,.. no brainer, everyone knows this. Closer he uses the senses and site. At about a meter or more he can't see you, nose is in the way,... attacks on the nose senors to movement basically.

Panama City jetties about 3 weeks ago, fishing in the bay, then jumped overboard at the jetties, a couple miles down shell island on the ocean side had dolphins follow fish to the boat trying to get them as we reeled them in.

Boatstandrews6-21-07.jpg

Bluerunnerstandrews6-21.jpg
[/IMG]

Bluerunner2standrews6-21-07.jpg
[/IMG]

Raystandrews6-21.jpg
[/IMG]

Ran out of film by the time I came across a giant sea turtle in the pass

ScubaKris:
Did you see the post I made on the guy killed by a Bull Shark at Panama City Jetties?

Shark attacks tend to occur more in low vis,...why.. It works like this

I didn't see your post on that but I did know about attacks occuring more often in low vis. That thought ran through my mind this weekend because vis was very low, about the worse I have seen on an ocean dive.

dang you shouldnt have told her... foiled again

Actually I am training him to attack at my command..You know for those pesty people who read walls in men's bathroom stalls at rest stops..

Back
Top Bottom