Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
I bet you get all excited about senior citizen day at walmart, huh :mooner:

And what does banjo music do for you?:D

photohikedive:
which is quite likely, since you are what you eat....

Speaking of that...go get you an Octopus for a girlfriend.

(I hear they eat their boyfriends when they are no longer useful to them):D

wmessin:
Needless to say, that final dive of the weekend was one to forget for the whole class. Luckily everyone ended up making out ok.

No don't forget it!! Use it to learn from. On my AOW checkout dive we were about 30 ft down doing a shore dive with very poor vis and rough conditions and I got my regulator knocked clean out of my mouth and that was something I had always feared. But I handled it. I reached for my alternate first and started breathing from it before I even tried to retrieve my primary. I have gotten lost before too. That is not very fun. I am bad about following my buddy and letting him do the navigating but then I got separated from him and I was lost. I learned from that to do my own navigation as well so that if we are separated I will know where to go.

Oh you talking about PHD? He is just my little pet monkey. I only let him out of his cage every now and then...and then I have to keep him on a tight leash

denisegg:
Speaking of that...go get you an Octopus for a girlfriend.

(I hear they eat their boyfriends when they are no longer useful to them):D

are you suggesting I should break up with MDB?

Ohhh, Heather, come read what that egg lady is saying....

photohikedive:
are you suggesting I should break up with MDB?

Ohhh, Heather, come read what that egg lady is saying....

Actually, I would advise her to do the breaking:D

denisegg:
Oh you talking about PHD? He is just my little pet monkey. I only let him out of his cage every now and then...and then I have to keep him on a tight leash

Again with your sick kinky fetishes. Although, just talking about it is better than the time you tried mailing me a mokey suit and a tin cup. You're sick, seek profesional help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom