Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you mean, THIS Vortex?

hey, look... I'm bald!

Attachments

• Vortex Spring.jpg
    Vortex Spring.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Spring Run.jpg
    Spring Run.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 56
  • Swim Area.jpg
    Swim Area.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Bald Pilot.jpg
    Bald Pilot.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 50
Dang, I hope you weren't flying over my backyard last night about 7 !:11:

(Rumor has it, EGG is running a rehab session 19 july at St Andrews).

That rumor would be correct. If the shock alone of my new bikini isn't enough for you I'll have some rum to help ease the pain. :wink:

Dang, I hope you weren't flying over my backyard last night about 7 !:11:

Well PePaw that would have been a bit late in the evening for nude sunbathing so that only leaves.........ummmmm...NVM!!!!!:wink:

Okay speaking of nudity, or were we? Anyway, a friend of mine works in the sheriff's dept and they were having a road block. They stop this woman drunk out of her mind wearing nothing. She jumps out of the car and none of them will go near her (there was no evidence of any concealed weapons) :D (And a strip search to verify this was totally unnecessary) :D They keep asking her Ma'am, you need to put some clothes on...YOU REALLY need to put some on. He said she was not one you would want to see in this predicament. She actually had a robe with her and they finally convince her to put it on. Then they fought over who was going to put the cuffs on her. :D

Okay speaking of nudity, or were we? Anyway, a friend of mine works in the sheriff's dept and they were having a road block. They stop this woman drunk out of her mind wearing nothing. She jumps out of the car and none of them will go near her (there was no evidence of any concealed weapons) :D (And a strip search to verify this was totally unnecessary) :D They keep asking her Ma'am, you need to put some clothes on...YOU REALLY need to put some on. He said she was not one you would want to see in this predicament. She actually had a robe with her and they finally convince her to put it on. Then they fought over who was going to put the cuffs on her. :D

Yknow...they bring those wee wacky woo woo's to me for a scan before they go to jail! It makes for an interesting night! Most are definitely who you would not want to see naked! :shakehead:
_848813_streaker_150.jpg
WOOOHOOO! Some days...work can be funny!

Carolyn:sharks:

Ps...Denise...you are leaving yourself open on that Bikini bit!

That rumor would be correct. If the shock alone of my new bikini isn't enough for you I'll have some rum to help ease the pain. :wink:

I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! I AM EVIL AND WILL BE BEATEN BY DENISE LATER!
1145C.jpg

Carolyn:sharks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom