Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5%20Nuns%20Bar%20Stool-thumb.jpg

PePaw is going to need some serious shock treatment after this. :wink:

PePaw is going to need some serious shock treatment after this. :wink:

Watch out! Denise will get her cattle prod out!

mad.jpg

HOLY SNIKIES! DON'T MESS WITH NURSE DENISE RATCHED!
nurse%20ratched2.jpg

Carolyn:sharks:

Damn Carolyn, and I thought I had too much time on my hands.

Well, I am in Alabama, and have been through a few tasty Barley-pops just too cope with it, but it's not working. I guess I'll just have to admit myself to rehab as soon as I get back. (Rumor has it, EGG is running a rehab session 19 july at St Andrews).

I discovered tonight that if you put Cruzan Single Barrel in the freezer it takes on a magnificent slushy texture that is scrumptious in a brandy sniffter. Also, I hear that it mellows the soul and cures the melancholy.

I'll have to test that and will let you know. "Oh happy day!"

July 19 I am forced to go to the Oriskany - Dang it! - Unless the weather Gods are not in favor - then I will venture to the St Andrews Jetties.

Cruzan Single Barrel in the freezer - in a brandy sniffter - leaves you - well - without the melancholy. Heck - CSB in the freezer is better than April 16 in relieving the melancholy. It also works on June 15, September 15, and January 15. Amazing stuff CSB in the freezer.

Damn Carolyn, and I thought I had too much time on my hands.

:useless:

I love using my image search button! It's so much fun to add a little image humor!

You have to admit, you chuckled when you saw the pics! :D

Happy driving people nuts!

Free shock treatments! Enquire within!

I discovered tonight that if you put Cruzan Single Barrel in the freezer it takes on a magnificent slushy texture that is scrumptious in a brandy sniffter. Also, I hear that it mellows the soul and cures the melancholy.

I'll have to test that and will let you know. "Oh happy day!"

Cruzan Single Barrel in the freezer - in a brandy sniffter - leaves you - well - without the melancholy. Heck - CSB in the freezer is better than April 16 in relieving the melancholy. It also works on June 15, September 15, and January 15. Amazing stuff CSB in the freezer.
cultura-gastronomia-cruzan-rum_clip_image010.jpg
DANG! Just a few more hours till I get off of work! :eyebrow: Speaking of cocktails...my Mother introduced me to pudding shots! Yeah they are way better than jello shots! SCRUMPTIOUS!

COCKTAILS AT MY PLACE!
465072726_7fe38ae22a_m.jpg

RECIPE PUDDING SHOTS
1 small pkg instant pudding mix
1 cup alcohol chilled
1/2 cup milk
1 small container cool whip

Mix all ingredients, place in small shot glasses (plastic preferred)
Freeze until set.

Flavors:
Mud slide
choc pudding-1/3 cup vanilla vodka 1/3c kaluah 1/3c Baileys

Black Russian
choc pudding-1/2c van vodka-1/2c Kahlua

Pistacio Treat
pist pudding- 1/2c Van Vod-1/2c Amaretto
The possibilities are endless! YUMMY!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom