Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PePaw...They don't have in-patient internet access where you were? You should try the facility that I stayed in last time at ...ummmm....NVM.....:D...I will pm you the check-in details...

Is that facility some weird place? :D

Weird is a relative term dear.....with your avatar you should fit right in....:wink:

Just happy to win release. We did have internet access but had to put in quarters and I spent all mine on chocolates and gumballs for the nurses.
Now the insurance has run out so I have to work for six months to build it back up again.
It's unreal how shock therapy can get you hooked !

seems there was an accident in "Egg Land"

the question is, which one is Denise? (post your guess and why)

37227d1173445413-post-your-pretty-funny-stuff-here-egg.jpg

Well, you know I wouldn't spill my guts to anyone so I would have to be the one covering her eyes.....it's not lady like to stare :D

Now the insurance has run out so I have to work for six months to build it back up again.
It's unreal how shock therapy can get you hooked !

Yes, that is a shame. Those insurance carriers just have no idea who they are putting back out on the streets just to save a few bucks. I don't know if you realize this but not only is there an annual maximum number of days but there is also a maximum lifetime number of days.....of course I wouldn't know anything about that personally.:D

Okay also, I think the cracked egg is PHD..some accident involving that flying machine he was trying to build and the one with the huge eyes is Frank(Fish Whisperer) because he is saying "That could have been me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mike_s is the one over to the left by himself pointing. He's saying "Now look what you have gone and done PHD. I told you I would help you with the mechanics of it but you wouldn't listen". MDB has the hanky over her mouth. She is snickering, not crying. The other two are Rocketman and Snep with their "I wish it was something I could do look on their face" and Roy and PePaw took off immediately before the body was identified.

BTW, if I left anyone out and you would like to join in we can always crack some more eggs...:D

Awww...that picture is sad...:(

:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom