Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YUK! I want a cute pink egg with her hair fixed and a 15 minute tan!

Donna???.......PINK????? :11: Well...ok...I'll bring my makeup trunk when I come this weekend....:wink:

Why are ya'll always picking on Paul? :no He is wonderful guy.

Don't encourage him Donna...it can lead to no good..:shakehead:

lol! you guys are hilarious! I love the dead guy picture. Where in the world did you get that picture, Mike?

Hey Hockey! I like your new avatar!!
Mike is a deep undercover special op for the government. :D He has access to surveillance satellite imagery capable of penetrating walls and scanning below the water surface up to 300 ft deep...even in poor vis. Don't dare tell him where you live...oh well, NVM...he probably already knows. :wink:

ok..... If you look at the "expressions", here's my guess

Egg-who.jpg

Denise has that "oh my, cover my eyes, jaw drop open" look
Donna has that sad teary emotional look
SeaYoda has that wise and thoughtful but attentive look
MDB has that quiet and solemn look
Photohikedive has that... that... well that egg is definately him.

mwhites has not arrived and won't be; he does that from time to time; that's why he's not listed.

Damn, did I just bust on myself?? hahahah

There are so many egg heads in this bunch we couldn't get them all in the pic...:rofl3:

lol! you guys are hilarious! I love the dead guy picture. Where in the world did you get that picture, Mike?

That was a pic that SeaYoda took of Paul when I was diving with both of them about 2 years ago. At the Destin Jetties.

denis[B:
egg[/B]]
Mike is a deep undercover special op for the government. He has access to surveillance satellite imagery capable of penetrating walls and scanning below the water surface up to 300 ft deep...even in poor vis. Don't dare tell him where you live...oh well, NVM...he probably already knows.

I can neither confirm or deny those speculations... :mooner:

My egg looks like it is throwing up! or blowing it's nose? YUK! I want a cute pink egg with her hair fixed and a 15 minute tan!

:rofl3::rofl3:15 minute tan would make me hard boiled!:confused:

hmm.... damn.... this don't look good for you Donna...

f_pinkeggbybam_109cc3d.jpg

mwhites has not arrived and won't be; he does that from time to time; that's why he's not listed.

Hmm.... I'm wondering if that is mwhities in the bottom 'mystery egg' in the pic. Notice it only has one arm? maybe that's him.

Egg-who.jpg

LOL...you guys are "cracking" me up.....I am laughing so hard I am going to get fired...........oh wait a minute...I work for myself...:D

:crying2:

Thanks Donna. At least somebody does.

(Dead)Paul
Ahhhhhhh...poor baby.....:pftroest:

....................................................better now :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom