Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seems there was an accident in "Egg Land"

the question is, which one is Denise? (post your guess and why)

37227d1173445413-post-your-pretty-funny-stuff-here-egg.jpg

Denise is the one with her eyes closed and mouth open. Just like in real life:mooner::lotsalove:

ok..... If you look at the "expressions", here's my guess

Egg-who.jpg

Denise has that "oh my, cover my eyes, jaw drop open" look
Donna has that sad teary emotional look
SeaYoda has that wise and thoughtful but attentive look
MDB has that quiet and solemn look
Photohikedive has that... that... well that egg is definately him.

This thread is like the electric slide and Elvis...it will never die. BTW, funny picture of the eggs.

Denise is the one with her eyes closed and mouth open. Just like in real life:mooner::lotsalove:

Mike, I'll be needing an Easter egg to represent Paul. We can hide him and then not look for him....:D
At least we all agree on which egg is me...:blinking:
Dang Mike....that egg does look like SeaYoda...

This thread is like the electric slide and Elvis...it will never die. BTW, funny picture of the eggs.

Bratface, I notice you have a countdown to finding forever man? Is that based on statistical data or just plain nonsense? :D If it is the latter, you would fit right in here...actually, either way you would fit right in.:wink:

I'm going to have to edit that picture to the "dead egg" to be PaulWall

why? because after I went diving with him once, and was showing some pictures at work to a co-worker in the next few days, when they saw the pic of paul they asked, "who's that dead guy"? because he was so pale in the colder water, he looked like he was dead... (no I'm not kidding....)

paullwall.jpg

He does kinda have that blank stare doesn't he?....:D

My egg looks like it is throwing up! or blowing it's nose? YUK! I want a cute pink egg with her hair fixed and a 15 minute tan!

:rofl3::rofl3:15 minute tan would make me hard boiled!:confused:

IF you look at the pic, you'll notice his skin is very pale where the water is touching it, but it's still normal color under his mask...... (thus the dead pale look, because of the water temp)

Why are ya'll always picking on Paul? :no He is wonderful guy.

I love you man! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom