Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually......Mike was trying to be funny by comparing my complaining(ex being a drag) regarding the topic to the actual topic in which a drag coefficient is a number that aerodynamicists use to model all of the complex dependencies of shape, inclination, and flow conditions on aircraft drag...

...(bless his heart a geek can only be so funny) :wink:

Okay...excuse me....back to blondeness...:wink:

Hello all. I am new here. Good to meet so many nice folks.:rofl3:

I have been away for too long. Got a new xbox 360 for my birthday. Been playing games online instead of jawing it with you all. I have actually been very busy at work too. Which is very good this time of year.

It is not your birthday yet!!! You are like a kid...getting your present early and already playing with it!!!

who is this Snep guy, and what is he playing with?

how dare he talk about it in a family friendly forum, at that!

Hello all. I am new here. Good to meet so many nice folks.:rofl3:

I have been away for too long. Got a new xbox 360 for my birthday. Been playing games online instead of jawing it with you all. I have actually been very busy at work too. Which is very good this time of year.

while these aren't new games, I got one of those game controllers that has PacMan, Pole Position, Galaga, and a few others 1980 games on it. I can play Galaga all nite!

It is not your birthday yet!!! You are like a kid...getting your present early and already playing with it!!!
It was actually a combo Birthday/ Christmas gift. It has been on my wish list for a long time. Even longer than scuba gear.

who is this Snep guy, and what is he playing with?
Not playing with you. You do not play well with others.:rofl3:

Actually......Mike was trying to be funny by comparing my complaining(ex being a drag) regarding the topic to the actual topic in which a drag coefficient is a number that aerodynamicists use to model all of the complex dependencies of shape, inclination, and flow conditions on aircraft drag...

...(bless his heart a geek can only be so funny) :wink:

We work hard to try to minimalize drag

drag.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom