Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like a scene from Deliverance...:D..and PHD for sure should be in it................the coffin..:D

Hmmmmm......stimulation....all it takes for you is a blow up monkey PHD :D

he likes the soft cudley "sock monkeys" also.

sexy-monkey.jpg

hey eggy honey. how YOU been?

This honey is doing just fine.:wink: I am going diving this weekend.:D Haven't heard from you in a while. I thought you might have gotten lost at sea..

he likes the soft cudley "sock monkeys" also.

Don't we just love to torment someone when they are not around ....

..............you better hide that doll....PHD will go apes...:D

This honey is doing just fine.:wink: I am going diving this weekend.:D Haven't heard from you in a while. I thought you might have gotten lost at sea..

nah, just been busy. haven't gone diving in a while. I really feel the need to move out of the Chattanooga area really soon. diving in November seems like it would be nice, unfortunately I'd feel like an ice cube up this way.

I always wanted to move to the Destin area, and that sounds like a great plan. Unfortunately there's that darn job thing that gets in the way. I really have to start looking for real soon.

If you are too busy at work to chat online..you do need to find another job..:wink:

What was it?....the black hosiery? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom