Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well sandersondiver......where would the nonsense be in that....:D

And to answer your question with a little "sense"...it is all in fun to get to know each other...alot of us on this thread have met and been diving together. The rest of us will try to go diving together one day. You are welcome to join in the fun anytime.

just because you're a celebrity now doesn't mean you aren't still full of nonsense..

no I think the name Denise has becoome synonymous with nonsense. Thanx Roy long time no talk.

And to answer your question with a little "sense"...it is all in fun to get to know each other...alot of us on this thread have met and been diving together. The rest of us will try to go diving together one day. You are welcome to join in the fun anytime.

I keep trying. Just lack of $$ stops me now. And.. NO I haven't bought ANY gear in the last month. Although, I still owe 500.00 on my dry suit I bough the month before. :p

I plan to dive all year around, once I can afford to.

Michael.

no I think the name Denise has becoome synonymous with nonsense

no....nonsense just doesn't capture my essence...look at my description...I am indescribable.....:blinking:...and don't you forget it.....:wink:

Indescribable? I thought Denise's essence is this -> :) :D and :yeahbaby: but then again Denise is always happy and fun :) so I guess being indescribable is fun. :D

I wish I was indescribable. :shakehead:

Yeah, good to see you too Phd, unfortunately final test and job keeping me away. Finally got my new apek backplate and wing, now I need a canister light and I'm all set. :D

You have a pretty good handle on my essence Roy...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom