Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is no shortage of nonsense around here Roy...:wink:

Did anybody go diving last weekend? I wish I could dive in the East Coast, do you have to use Drysuit or 7mm wetsuit will be fine? I think I might travel there and get away from my family for a while. :D

Did anybody go diving last weekend? I wish I could dive in the East Coast, do you have to use Drysuit or 7mm wetsuit will be fine? I think I might travel there and get away from my family for a while. :D
Just a little diving and drinking.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/deep-dixie-divers/207311-vortoberfest-2007-report.html
I wore a 3/2 with no hood or gloves. Springs in the panhandle of Fl. are 67 degrees F. year round.

I wish I could dive in the East Coast.... I think I might travel there and get away from my family for a while. :D

Come on Roy!! I have a couch you can crash on!!:)

What is nonsense is that I haven't been diving since September.....I'm not sure I can make it until December 1st for the Oriskany dive...I may need some shock treatment to get me through...you still have those paddles PePaw? :wink:

when was that cookout?

that was my last dive this year....

Gosh PHD, are you talking about when you did the cooking on the smoker at Morrisons? That was back in March. I think you're shell shocked and have been walking around in a daze...we're gonna have to get you back in the water and back to cooking :D....for your own good of course...:wink:

Don't worry about the cookers. We can either bring grills or eat sandwiches. That's no big deal. If you and MDB will go diving with us we will have a get-together in December at Morrisons on a Saturday or Sunday and we will have a blast....no nonsense. Everyone misses you guys diving with us.

edit: or we can always go to Sally's :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom