Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is nonsense is that I haven't been diving since September.....I'm not sure I can make it until December 1st for the Oriskany dive...I may need some shock treatment to get me through...you still have those paddles PePaw? :wink:
We could hit ABWA next weekend. Or this weekend.

edit: or we can always go to Sally's :D

That is a requirement.

We could hit ABWA next weekend. Or this weekend.

Hitting ABWA a few weeks before we are scheduled to dive the Oriskany almost sounds like bad Karma :D...you do recall the last time we did this we both got sick and that along with some other obstacles caused the O trip to get postponed.

As luck would have it I have previous obligations this weekend and next but I am free as a "bird" (so to speak):D the whole Thanksgiving holidays because we are celebrating it the weekend before. Some spring diving and a cookout sounds like a great idea if anyone else is free that weekend as well.:)

I can't go this weekend or next weekend though because I already have previous commitments and the first Saturday of December is our O dive. That would put me not being able to go until the first of January. It will be cold in and out of the water by then. We can just all freeze together like we did last February. :D

unless weazilla sold it for running away money

Tell her I will help her take up a collection to get away from you....I know how desperate she must be...Because it is such a good cause, I would be willing to sell my...ummm..NVM....:D

Is the Carrier O a tech dive or that is open to recreational?

Is the Carrier O a tech dive or that is open to recreational?

It can be both Roy. We are diving it as a recreational dive but it is considered advanced. The flight deck is at around 135ft but there is alot to see before that depth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom