Denise's Adventures in Wonderland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one issue with that Walter. I want to do wreck penetration. I can't see sidemount working off a boat in current and in 1 to 3 ft seas. From my observations you have to be in the water and then strap your tanks on for sidemount. I can't see that working in the ocean. I can carry HP100's doubled on my back with no problem. Sidemount seems to take a bit longer with carrying individual tanks to the water, leaving them, suiting up, returning to the water and strapping them on. With doubles, I suit up and go down to the water and I am ready to dive. That is my main issue...sidemounting from a boat in the ocean.

Wrecks are a passion, just like caves. I want to have the equipment to embrace both passions.

I like the way you think girl !!!!!

Why Thank you Kalik!! I speak from my heart. I know where it wants to take me.

What an adventure...can you imagine starting here:

fullcavemadison6.jpg

And winding up here through a small crack in the rocks where you emerge to find a karst waiting to greet you.
fullcaveclassmartzatmadison2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom