Denise's Adventures in Wonderland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great job Denise...I hope I can get my full cave done one day. Right now I am stuck in Maine and have seen some beautiful sights, but no caves in sight. I am ready to head south.

I will be glad to dive intro with you when you get back. There is just so much to see you never get tired of exploring.

Congrats Denise.

Thanks so much Clay! Every part of diving is fascinating to me and I look forward to our upcoming SB events and diving in the ocean with you again!!

Oh You have no idea!!! I stepped off into an altered reality! I am still walking on the moon! I am not ready to come back to Earth yet...

Don't come back to Earth too soon, enjoy the "high". Many thanks for the PM, sweetie. :hugs:

Thanks so much Clay! Every part of diving is fascinating to me and I look forward to our upcoming SB events and diving in the ocean with you again!!
You are going to put you gear in salt water.:shakehead:

Don't come back to Earth too soon, enjoy the "high". Many thanks for the PM, sweetie. :hugs:

LOL..Earth spit me out...I am still orbiting

Hey, we did eleven in class (I went from intro to full all at once from Wednesday through Saturday) and on Sunday I borrowed a reg and did my first "after full cave cert" dive!! One and counting.......(get my damn reg fixed Atomic!)

One will become ten, then one hundred, then five hundred before you know it :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom