Denise's Adventures in Wonderland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I passed my "Full Cave" certification last week!! :D I took Cavern/Intro one year ago and practiced in between before going on to full cave.

The Journey has just begun!!

congrats Denise Very Very impressive feat and even more impressively conveyed. I am sure that you will make an excellent cave diver. I would dive with you anytime. Just dont get the big head now like some of the others on here and forget us little people!
K

congrats Denise Very Very impressive feat and even more impressively conveyed. I am sure that you will make an excellent cave diver. I would dive with you anytime. Just dont get the big head now like some of the others on here and forget us little people!
K

Thank you so much Kalik and of course I would be glad to dive with you. I will never feel like I know it all. There is too much to learn and every dive is not only fascinating but it is also a learning experience.

Congrats Denise, now that I completed my cavern class I plan on getting into a cavern as much as possible. Shoot me a PM If you wouldn't mind staying within the light zone, I would love to get back to JB as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Congrats Denise, now that I completed my cavern class I plan on getting into a cavern as much as possible. Shoot me a PM If you wouldn't mind staying within the light zone, I would love to get back to JB as soon as poosible.

Of course I would love to do some cavern dives. I need to get in some practice on the drysuit. I can't dive until I get my regs back though. I will let you know as soon as I am able to get back into the water. :)

Of course I would love to do some cavern dives. I need to get in some practice on the drysuit. I can't dive until I get my regs back though. I will let you know as soon as I am able to get back into the water. :)

Standing by with full tanks ready to go!!!!! :uwphotographer:

I can't dive until I get my regs back though. I will let you know as soon as I am able to get back into the water. :)

You don't have spare regs? :shocked2:

What kind of cave diver are you??? :shakehead:

Well I only have 2 din and of course use both of those at the same time with doubles. I have another yoke and of course my son has a yoke as well. I was only having trouble with one of them but I wanted them both to be checked out at the dive shop because the one that had a first stage IP problem is only a year old. That shouldn't be happening.

Peacock:
fullcavepeacock2.jpg

fullcavepeacock1.jpg

Orange Grove:
fullcaveorangegrove1.jpg

fullcaveorangegrove2.jpg

Madison:
fullcavemadison4.jpg

fullcavemadison7.jpg

fullcavemadison6.jpg

Martz:
fullcaveclassmartzatmadison2.jpg

fullcaveclassmartzatmadison3.jpg

fullcaveclassmartzatmadison4.jpg

One of the Sink Holes in the Peacock Traverse:
fullcavechallenge1.jpg

fullcavechallenge.jpg

React Party at Cave Excursions on Saturday Afternoon. I finished my class Saturday and they surprised me by calling me up to present me with my Full Cave Card:
fullcave13.jpg

fullcave14.jpg

My Instructor Aletheia giving me a big congrats hug:
fullcave15.jpg

Well I only have 2 din and of course use both of those at the same time with doubles.

So now that your training is over are you going to dump your doubles set-up and switch to sidemount?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom