Den Lamen question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been in several rooms there, 1 BR per bedroom.

The 2 bedroom unit I rented had a bathroom and shower in each bedroom.

Awesome condo with great views. Very fond memories of having my morning and after dinner coffee on my balcony over looking the ocean just 20 ft. away.

We booked a two bedroom ocean view for Sept. We have stayed at the Plaza And Capt Dons and are looking for something new.

We booked a two bedroom ocean view for Sept. We have stayed at the Plaza And Capt Dons and are looking for something new.

It won't disappoint, it is easy to stay there and dive with Bonaire Dive and Adventures so you can use their dock/pier for shore dives on Bari. We just got back from a one week trip and stayed in a 1BR Condo.....had no issues there.

We've stayed there 3 previous times for 2 weeks each visit and have another 2 week stay at Den Laman starting on Saturday. We've never been disappointed and can't imagine we will be this stay either.

I will recommend that if you plan to cook that you take zip lock bags to store opened bags/boxes of food. You are in the tropics and cockroaches are unavoidable it seems.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom