How is Den Laman Tuna?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
RIHappyDiver

RIHappyDiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are considering a trip to Bonaire and I am looking at Den Laman as an option. I know that at least a couple of you like Parrotfish, but I’m wondering about Tuna, the 2 bedroom on the North West corner. Has anyone stayed in it? It looks as if it is directly above the dive shop, and obviously right next to the dock, so I wasn’t sure about tank noise.
Thanks for any input!
Erik

We are considering a trip to Bonaire and I am looking at Den Laman as an option. I know that at least a couple of you like Parrotfish, but I’m wondering about Tuna, the 2 bedroom on the North West corner. Has anyone stayed in it? It looks as if it is directly above the dive shop, and obviously right next to the dock, so I wasn’t sure about tank noise.
Thanks for any input!
Erik
I have not stayed in it, but I do know that it is not directly above the dive shop or anywhere near where the tanks are filled. It is above the restaurant, but the restaurant is quiet. I cannot see noise being a factor at all. But, your sunsets will be fabulous!

I have not stayed in it, but I do know that it is not directly above the dive shop or anywhere near where the tanks are filled. It is above the restaurant, but the restaurant is quiet. I cannot see noise being a factor at all. But, your sunsets will be fabulous!
That is EXACTLY what I was hoping to hear! Thanks for the quick reply.

After admiring Blue Marlin for years, we’ll be there for 10 days in June. Off the patio and onto Bari!

Hi @RIHappyDiver

We have stayed in Parrotfish. Yellowtail Snapper, and Wahoo, all excellent. We looked at Tuna one year, as it was for sale. It looks like an excellent choice, identical to the ones we stayed in. I would not hesitate. The restaurant is very quiet.

Have never seen tuna at the restaurant, but the Wahoo and Mahi Mahi are excellent :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom