DEMA next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did indeed. Problem was acknowledged and a fix applied but only to net new production. Old stock is not being repaired. If you get one with an Air2, it will most likely have the fix, or...yell at your LDS and insist on a new one.

Is this just for the shoulder strap hinge issue?
I guess the sliding bungee issue will remain a ‘feature’?

Sliding bungee. Shoulder straps were fixed a while ago.

Reactions: Jay
New 6cf version of Spare Air may suit some folk for whom the 3cf is just too small.
This is just not a serious redundant gas source. I would probably just be able to do a direct ascent to the surface from 130 feet. I'll stick with my 19 cf pony.

Funny...I just walked on past that booth. I did not want a salesperson to corner me and spend 15 minutes trying to convince me about the new 6 cu ft version.

This is just not a serious redundant gas source. I would probably just be able to do a direct ascent to the surface from 130 feet. I'll stick with my 19 cf pony.
Yep, that is all they try to be. In fact I now carry the 1.7. Turns out it is better to have the "not as useful" one that I actually carry, than the bigger one I tend to leave behind because attachment is such a pain.

Yep, that is all they try to be. In fact I now carry the 1.7. Turns out it is better to have the "not as useful" one that I actually carry, than the bigger one I tend to leave behind because attachment is such a pain.

I clip on a 40 cf bottle on virtually every dive. It's just not that hard.

That's what they say, are you a dealer?

Turns out it is better to have the "not as useful" one that I actually carry, than the bigger one I tend to leave behind because attachment is such a pain.
I find it more effective to plan my dive and watch my SPG. :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom