DEMA Bound...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heheheheh :)

"HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED" needs a new cell phone or maybe it was the transmission inside the hall during our 6 calls ! :) It was hard to understand stuff :)

Happy to help anyway I can :)

BigJetDriver69:
DANDY DON,

I look forward to meeting you at DEMA or the Bar-B-Que. At least I will recognize you (if you are wearing your hat)!

Cheers!
Certainly looking forward to meeting you, too, sir. I'll wear the same hat, and if you'll carry the plane around :pilot: we're set!

um. what does DEMA stand for? what is the purpose of this conference?

I think Dive Equipment Manufacturers Association.

Its purpose is to promote the dive industry. I'm sure you'll get several different opinions about that on here.

Close... and that used to be right

Dive Equipment and Marketing Association.

ScubaBoard is a good member in standing with them.

Or there - or whatever one can say!
In reality - I drove down from Austin noonish and have just found to my delight that the Comfort Inn has free FAST wireless! Oh, the joy!!!

- - - I'd love to meet any of you as it looks like the show by itself won't keep me that busy for two more days! The UTC booth looks to be my favorite so far, I wasn't as lucky as NetDoc - but they had beer [except for when I came back for the drawing.]

If you hit a slow spot - give me a call at 512-560-6348 - otherwise, I'll see AND RECOGNISE y'all on Saturday.

Dee:
For those of you offering rides and those of you needing rides, we need to plan a meeting point and time. I'd hate for someone who plans to go to the BBQ get left behind. I have 40 confirmed attendees on my list although I'm sure there will be more than that, and only ScubaJoe has said he needs a ride. I'm sure Christi will need one, too so ya'll look out for them.

I was thinking everyone could meet at the front door at 3:30pm on Sat. It's a short ride and the doors at Backdraft will be open to us at 4pm.

I'll be at Backdraft checking on the final details so ya'll plan whatever works best for you.
I ended up with a full-size 4-door by mself, and I'll be around DEMA if anyone wants a ride to the BBQ.

I wear the same hat as in my avatar, so you should be able to find me? :D

DandyDon:
I wear the same hat as in my avatar, so you should be able to find me? :D

Hey...I looked for that hat all day and never saw it! Considering it was the only one there I figured you would stand out!

See you tomorrow!

Don:
Scuba Joe needs a ride. Maybe you can send him your cell phone number?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom