DEMA Bound...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
In less than 24 hours, I will be headed to HOUSTON... home of Dee and Natasha and the host city for this year's DEMA! IF you plan to be there then PLEASE find me and meet me... I'll be wearing some new spiffy Scuba Board Shirts. :)

If you haven't made plans to attend the ROMPIN' STOMPIN' ScubaBoard BarBQ then mosey on over to the Swamp Divers Forum and SIGN UP!!! Our Texas contingent has promised to dance on the tables for us! :D I think the dance is called the "Boot Scootin' Scuby" :D

Looking forward to meeting you Sat. afternoon at the official Scubaboard Texas BBQ I'm sure we will have a LARGE time. Don't fergit to wear your Stetson and boots with your t-shirt and shorts :D

BTW are your bringing some of those fancy t-shirts with you to sell.

NetDoc:
In less than 24 hours, I will be headed to HOUSTON... home of Dee and Natasha and the host city for this year's DEMA! IF you plan to be there then PLEASE find me and meet me... I'll be wearing some new spiffy Scuba Board Shirts. :)

If you haven't made plans to attend the ROMPIN' STOMPIN' ScubaBoard BarBQ then mosey on over to the Swamp Divers Forum and SIGN UP!!! Our Texas contingent has promised to dance on the tables for us! :D I think the dance is called the "Boot Scootin' Scuby" :D

Since Pearce & I won't be @ the BBQ :cry: I hope we can hook up somehow, Pete. Methinks you already have my cell number...

See ya' there, boss! {Why don't we have any cowboy smilies?}

:party2: :bandsmlz:​

Pete and Ted arrived safely! Welcome to Houston!
I'll see them at 9:30AM tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

Natasha:
Pete and Ted arrived safely! Welcome to Houston!
I'll see them at 9:30AM tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

Can I get details for the BBQ? Looks like I may be able to make it after all..I rescheduled my flight for Sunday!

Christi:
Can I get details for the BBQ? Looks like I may be able to make it after all..I rescheduled my flight for Sunday!

Christi:
It will be great to meet you. Will you be at DEMA tomorrow?

Natasha:
Christi:
It will be great to meet you. Will you be at DEMA tomorrow?

Christi was supposed to be diving the Flower Gardens Sunday thru Wednesday so I guess the trip got cancelled since she is posting tonight. :wink:

Christi:

Christi, it will be good to see you again. Let us know if you need a ride or anything else while you are here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom