DEMA Bound...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotheaddiver:
Christi, it will be good to see you again. Let us know if you need a ride or anything else while you are here.
She mentioned last night that she'd been in Houston for a few days, was going back before the weekend, but changed to Sunday so she can make the BBQ. I've never met her, but looking forward to it. :crafty:

For those of you offering rides and those of you needing rides, we need to plan a meeting point and time. I'd hate for someone who plans to go to the BBQ get left behind. I have 40 confirmed attendees on my list although I'm sure there will be more than that, and only ScubaJoe has said he needs a ride. I'm sure Christi will need one, too so ya'll look out for them.

I was thinking everyone could meet at the front door at 3:30pm on Sat. It's a short ride and the doors at Backdraft will be open to us at 4pm.

I'll be at Backdraft checking on the final details so ya'll plan whatever works best for you.

Dee:
For those of you offering rides and those of you needing rides, we need to plan a meeting point and time. I'd hate for someone who plans to go to the BBQ get left behind. I have 40 confirmed attendees on my list although I'm sure there will be more than that, and only ScubaJoe has said he needs a ride. I'm sure Christi will need one, too so ya'll look out for them.

I was thinking everyone could meet at the front door at 3:30pm on Sat. It's a short ride and the doors at Backdraft will be open to us at 4pm.

I'll be at Backdraft checking on the final details so ya'll plan whatever works best for you.

I'm still offering rides for anyone that need one.

Folks,

I went to DEMA today. It's a great show, especially for rebreather divers. I also met NATASHA, NET DOC, CAVEDIVER, and "HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED". It was great to meet them and put faces to "handles" and names.

Cheers!

BigJetDriver69:
Folks,

I went to DEMA today. It's a great show, especially for rebreather divers. I also met NATASHA, NET DOC, CAVEDIVER, and "HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED". It was great to meet them and put faces to "handles" and names.

Cheers!
I do hope everyone puts their SB Usernames on the DEMA nametags?! :shocked:

Or can we have Username Tags for the BBQ, at least?

DandyDon:
I do hope everyone puts their SB Usernames on the DEMA nametags?! :shocked:

Or can we have Username Tags for the BBQ, at least?

DANDY DON,

I look forward to meeting you at DEMA or the Bar-B-Que. At least I will recognize you (if you are wearing your hat)!

Cheers!

Don,
We will be sure to bring along some labels for people to fill in their name but we also have some official tags that you'll see when you come by!

DEMA was fun today! It was good to meet so many ScubaBoardians and so many FUTURE ScubaBoardians as well!

DEMA was work for me :) And I wasen't even their :)

The closest I got was to hear Natasha's voice in the backround :) of a garbly cell conversation.

Have fun and keep up the great work.

Steve_S:
DEMA was work for me :) And I wasen't even their :)

The closest I got was to hear Natasha's voice in the backround :) of a garbly cell conversation.

Have fun and keep up the great work.

Steve!!! LOL. I didn't know "HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED" was on the phone with you while I was next to him. Well, a belated "Hello" from me, my dear Steve.

And a special thanks for your behind the scenes work today. :winky:

BigJet it was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely lady. I hope we can dive together in 2005!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom