Deleted post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoweman

Untroubled Troll
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A post of mine was deleted from the pub. I was simply correcting the spelling of Pfizer. I'm fact, my whole post was that one word. Please let me know why my post was deleted. Thank you.

I believe it was in the Coronavirus thread in The Pub. It was last night when I posted it. I thought I was replying to Wookie, where he spelled it Phizer. Whomever it was, there was a reply about an hour ago saying, "Whatever. Who gives a ****."

No moderator action in the CORONAVIRUS thread since September 2. No posts were deleted there last night.

Must have been another thread. I know I posted it, and now the search turns up nada in the pub from me.

Next time I see a mildly hostile post, I will take a screenshot of it.

Thanks for looking.

" ? " Moderator is very active secretly deleting posts over there.

It seems to me it would be easy to see what's been deleted in the past two hours, but it's not worth pursuing.

You're welcome, and I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. FWIW, posts are never permanently deleted. The mods can still see them and the system creates a log of any such actions.
The Pub tends to be contentious. Mods will identify themselves as they feel a need. It's a tough enough job and if someone complains, that the PTBs will look into it.

It seems to me it would be easy to see what's been deleted in the past two hours, but it's not worth pursuing.
It probably is easy to see that on a site wide basis, but I haven't figured that out yet. I can easily see it in the thread.

After looking into the "how", it appears that I would need to buy and install a plug-in. We're having elastisearch issues right now, so that's first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom