Deep6 regulator reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My LDS owner tried one out and said they breathed so good he could barely feel the cracking pressure. Very competitive prices, I might have to purchase from them in the future. Unfortunately wearing orange in my neck of the woods gets you labeled as a Clemson fan lol.

Did anyone else see that they're selling can lights for $600? That's the lowest I've ever seen.

Unfortunately wearing orange in my neck of the woods gets you labeled as a Clemson fan lol.

Did anyone else see that they're selling can lights for $600? That's the lowest I've ever seen.

Yeah I couldn't bring myself to wear orange either so went with the silver. :wink:

I also have the can light. I really like the color, and the light angle (wide but with a bit of a center spot to help with signalling) Nice burn time as well (taken it on a 3hr dove without the indicator dropping into amber/50%)

Edited to add: the light head is larger than the UWLD, but otherwise a solid can light.

Just watched their YouTube video "Deep 6 on the Road." Does anyone know if a hot dive buddy is included with my purchase of Deep 6 gear?

Image-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just watched their YouTube video "Deep 6 on the Road." Does anyone know if a hot dive buddy is included with my purchase of Deep 6 gear?

View attachment 382979

She is not included with reg purchases....which is a shame because she's awesome. She's also a saint to put up with that husband of hers.

As for the orange thing: Plenty of people accuse me of being a Clemson fan in my neck of the woods, but I'm a Hokie and LOVE the color :wink:

and makes REALLY good potato salad....

I'm not a fan of mismatching colors for regulators on left/right for sidemount but that is my preference. You should have other identification methods, necklace, an extra zip tie on the hose, something like that, but a faceplate color isn't enough imho to rely on

I'm not a fan of mismatching colors for regulators on left/right for sidemount but that is my preference. You should have other identification methods, necklace, an extra zip tie on the hose, something like that, but a faceplate color isn't enough imho to rely on

Oh I agree! It was more I was being indecisive vs. Marking them for identifixation

Yeah I couldn't bring myself to wear orange either so went with the silver. :wink:

I also have the can light. I really like the color, and the light angle (wide but with a bit of a center spot to help with signalling) Nice burn time as well (taken it on a 3hr dove without the indicator dropping into amber/50%)

Edited to add: the light head is larger than the UWLD, but otherwise a solid can light.
Nice username by the way, I lol'd.

I got a sweet little "affiliate" discount the other day when I ordered my fins. No shipping notice yet, but I got the discount. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom