Deep Six Outfitters Eddy Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If any store / vendor is unable to accurately reply on simple things like foot pocket measurements, adjustments, then I wonder if they really know their products.
I have that same concern. I really want to try these fins but am unable to get foot pocket measurements, despite asking the manufacturer.

I have that same concern. I really want to try these fins but am unable to get foot pocket measurements, despite asking the manufacturer.

In any case, the write up on the web site seems poorly written. I hope actual fin performance is better than the web site description. A big play for this fin seems to be with the pocket and how it overcomes fit or sizing challenges with many fins designed around the classic, nothing new, heavy jet fin. We shall see.

In any case, the write up on the web site seems poorly written. I hope actual fin performance is better than the web site description. A big play for this fin seems to be with the pocket and how it overcomes fit or sizing challenges with many fins designed around the classic, nothing new, heavy jet fin. We shall see.

It's basically the same shape as a jet fin but a better foot pocket. How bloody else would it perform?

Excellent! I agree.

It's OK, I only need one pair.

XL please :)

That will be a $15,000 pair. My MOQ is 150 of each color/size.

Free shipping however and 149 spare pairs free.

Quite honestly I have been on the road for 5 of the last six weeks...Sorry for the delay in the measurements of the foot pocket.

It wont happen this week however, or likely even next. At DEMA this week, then back to the office and Black Friday..

I have always hated writing product descriptions that make something sound like the equipment solution to every possible factor. They are fins, I think i pointed out many of the unique aspects. The foot pocket size and shape is crucial and often overlooked, they are much lighter and basically neutral (and if you want a exact versus basically then we need to start with the exact water you plan on being in), and the foot pocket is pretty much a proven type.

Should I have written it is like having a jetski on each foot, will make those of whatever sex you prefer to swoon? ;-)

All that said, i just read my website again and yeah...it really isn't that good.

OK send me a few of everything and the password to the site I'll see what I can do for a description and reviews.

Just a quick question cerich: I just saw that there is a significant discount on the Fins right now, can you tell me how long that will last? I planned ordering in December, but this discount makes my fingers itch. :)

it is the "Black Friday" pricing so I am sure it will be good at least through Black Friday which would be NEXT Friday.. Maybe a bit longer, but I would not hold the trigger finger too long. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom