Deep 6 wetsuits sold out now what to get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I first asked the question I was looking at what name of "brands" regardless of budget. However I didnt exactly spell it out that way. So my first response from someone was What brand fits and fits your budget.....so sarcastically I reponded that my budget was $25,000. However in my mind I wasn't concerned about he budget....I was concerned about the quality and performance of a different brand than Deep6

Perhaps just a misunderstanding, I apologise if so. Re brands, I have found different brands can vary in cut, for example a 4th element suit seems to be cut to my body shape, AL suits fit terribly on me, SP so so depending on model. I almost always get my suits custom tailored, out of NZ price is cheaper than a ill fitting off the shelf suit here in Japan. Good luck with your search.

Also remember that a custom suit is only as good as the measurements, which are usually only as good as the directions.

I've had three custom suits, one had to go back for re-cut, one was great, and one was close enough to not worry about, but probably not any better than an off the rack size for me.

Back
Top Bottom