Deep 6 regs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crap, that is North!
I was looking at the wrong website.
Hoping for something in or around Toronto

well yeah its about 4-4.5 hrs away but we have ALOT of students that travel to us (all the way down to fla and cali ) 45 min flight by the way . people who want personal training or just good value for their training dollars and don't mind the treck..up here ....some of the LDS in Toronto are my best advertisers after someone has done their training with us ...they see what they are NOT getting with those McDonald's LDS (lots of students going threw shake and bake courses ).....

well yeah its about 4-4.5 hrs away but we have ALOT of students that travel to us (all the way down to fla and cali ) 45 min flight by the way . people who want personal training or just good value for their training dollars and don't mind the treck..up here ....some of the LDS in Toronto are my best advertisers after someone has done their training with us ...they see what they are NOT getting with those McDonald's LDS (lots of students going threw shake and bake courses ).....
What are the water temps (say in mid to late summer) where you do your diving in/near Temagami?

we either use our lake ...net lake or lake temagami mid summer im in a 3 mil down to 30 feet in NET LAKE then hi 50s to 60 feet then hi 40s to 100

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom