Deep 6 equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like their fins, like their regs, like their pdc, I'm okay with their wing (own each), and I was impressed with the dry suit I saw.

I have a lot of gear, and this stuff is in the upper tier.

Their fins rock.

Their fins rock.

What about their fins rock? I have a used set of Avanti Quattro fins and have a brand new pair of Seac F1S fins I got when I placed an order with Divers Supply that I haven't used. I don't have enough experience with fins to determine what makes a good set....

What about their fins rock? I have a used set of Avanti Quattro fins and have a brand new pair of Seac F1S fins I got when I placed an order with Divers Supply that I haven't used. I don't have enough experience with fins to determine what makes a good set....

The foot pocket is made for human shaped feet, not like the abortion of the foot pocket on Jet Fins.

The foot pocket is made for human shaped feet, not like the abortion of the foot pocket on Jet Fins.
I wear the xl jets and the xl eddy flippers. They both fit me about the same.

I wear the xl jets and the xl eddy flippers. They both fit me about the same.

You’re weird. :D

Before I got the new drysuit, small/medium Eddys. Needed large Jet Fins. Jets too damned heavy. Buh bye.

You’re weird. :D

Before I got the new drysuit, small/medium Eddys. Needed large Jet Fins. Jets too damned heavy. Buh bye.
I use the jets with doubles, the eddys with a rebreather for wreck diving, and dive rite XTs for rebreather cave diving.

You mean the rebranded part right?
Yes. Manufactured in Taiwan, but their own design.

I use the jets with doubles, the eddys with a rebreather for wreck diving, and dive rite XTs for rebreather cave diving.
I rarely use the eddys, much prefer Jets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom